Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been trying for a week to reset my password that I…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying for a week to reset my password ***** I forgot I have gotten e-mails that sent 3 times with no results

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Unkown

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes many times

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!