Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple watch will not re-start and the face has a lighting…

Customer Question
My apple watch will...

My apple watch will not re-start and the face has a lighting bolt in the left corner and the time only - Help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?

How did I find that out? I have automatic upgrades on - so the most recent?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

It started yesterday - I tried to re-start only nothing came up to swim off, screen just went blank but still on as I touched later and the lighting bolt and time were still there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris