Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My apple watch will not re-start and the face has a lighting

Customer Question

My apple watch will not re-start and the face has a lighting bolt in the left corner and the time only - Help
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple Watch?
Customer: how did I find that out? I have automatic upgrades on - so the most recent?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started yesterday - I tried to re-start only nothing came up to swim off, screen just went blank but still on as I touched later and the lighting bolt and time were still there
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kris R replied 11 months ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris