Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Starting last night my sound cur off. This am i tryed again…

Customer Question
Starting last night my...

Starting last night my sound cur off. This am i tryed again and it played for a few minutes and then the music cut off. The visuals still show however.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just started last evening. When tryed today the music cut off after a few moments, ////////visual remain.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Wonder if my suscrition has expired. Have received no notification. Help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris