Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I empty the mail box. Gmail. [email protected]

Customer Question
How do I empty...

How do I empty the mail box

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I do not have instructions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you using web mail?

Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi

Do you still need help here?

Thanks

Kris

I have an ooma telephone with a full mail box and I do not know how to deal with it. Can you fix this?

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris