Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This is sheila and my case number is100371323782 That was…

Customer Question
Hi mike this...

Hi mike this is sheila and my case number ***** That was for a help chat maybe on Thursday. am trying to get my phone contacts and macbook air contacts to be the same. have been "fooling" around with i cloud, getting some help at my library, and haven't gotten things straight yet. Maybe this morning with your help it will be successful.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

Where do i find out

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Pearl... in the past four years i have never managed syncing...things happen automatically and I do not know how to control my phone or computer. I am back in the dark ages i guess

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, i am in i-cloud i think right now. I discover that I have three accounts in contacts and I only want one. When the phone was purchased four years ago my e mail was one thing now never used and i was told it is part of my phone id and i can't get rid of it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

How long have I not known how to either sync info or use i-cloud successfully.....forever! not a useful answer for you. Spent 2 hours trying to get contacts on phone to go to my mac air using a library wifi two days ago. No luck.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

I am going to fink out call a halt to this inquiry and hope I am not charged the five dollars sorry to mess up your system

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris