Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I I am at a location away from my home. My iPad connect

Customer Question
I I am...

I I am at a location away from my home. My iPad connect automatically to the Wi-Fi network where I am staying. My Kindle however will not automatically connect. I do not have the password ***** it should have been saved in Amazon.com since my iPad automatically connects

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

I have no idea I don’t remember using iTunes to sync.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I rebooted my kindle just a few mins ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. You connect my kindle?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the exact make and model of your kindle and also since how long you have had this issue?