Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My screen is black I can hear the Chim when it comes on.

Customer Question
My screen is black...

My screen is black I can hear the Chim when it comes on

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can hear noise and I held the comm control P and R button

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!