Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm receiving "could not activate iPhone' message. I don't…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I'm receiving...

Second opinion] I'm receiving "could not activate iPhone' message.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember, but it all started last night.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No but how?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I'm getting the Hello screen.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Was the phone working ok for you previously?

Did you reset the phone or change any settings before this problem started?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.