Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Screen went real and cant turn off to reset. Ipad mini. not…

Customer Question
Screen went real and...

Screen went real and cant turn off to reset

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad mini. not sure of operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just happend about 30 miniutes ago. tried to hold power button to turn off but it wouldnt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. i just need to find out how to reset my ipad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

How long did you press the power button to turn it off?

ABOUT A MINIUTE OR SO BUT SCREEN WENT SO BIG I COULD NOT SEE THE SLIDE TO TURN IT OFF
HELP PLEASE

Is there anything connected to the iPad?