Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Went dead whistle in my pocket (no moisture) will not

Customer Question
Second opinion] Went dead whistle...
Second opinion] Went dead whistle in my pocket (no moisture) will not respond to any buttons or to the charger. Can I get a technician to have an examination. I phonreJA: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?Customer: two weeks agoJA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: Not really
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
What is the model of your iPhone? 5,6,7,8,etc
7

okay, thank you.

Try this please>

1. Press and hold the Power button.
  2. Continue to hold the Power button and press and hold the Volume down button located on the left side of your iPhone.
  3. Hold both buttons as the iPhone powers off and back on; release both buttons when the Apple logo appears on the screen.
No I wish to get a refund for the poor technical information I have received . What you suggested is basic info that any owner would try straight up. The amount you charge is absurd and sneaky and I will take the matter further to receive a refund.

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.