Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Windows 10 and I can't download itunes. It says the…

Customer Question
I have Windows 10...

I have Windows 10 and I can't download itunes. It says the Installer hasn't been installed correctly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I have been trying for days now

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I had an old version of itunes that I deleted to see if that would let me install the latest version. It keeps saying the Installer is not installed correctly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to get iTunes installed on my computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hey, my name is ***** ***** thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I will be happy to help!

On the message saying the installer hasn't been installed correctly, is there an error code also?

I have already fixed the problem myself. Can you please return the money to my account

Yes not a problem, have a great evening!