Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What is my password. Apple ipad. Iso. I am signing in to…

Customer Question
What is my password ...

What is my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Iso

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I am signing in to Amazon acct on Amazon video app on my new tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you need your password ***** your apple id or your Amazon Account? Please let me know so I can help assist you.

Thanks.