Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to purchase office and keep going around and…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to purchase office and keep going around and around because the account I am trying to set up is not being recognized

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?

Macbook pro

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook Pro?

Not itunes trying to buy office 360

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

OK will try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please tread gently on my sanity

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
can you PLEASE call me so I can explain
I am unable to buy microsoft 360 because every time I try to they ask me for my account info and then don't recognize it but won't let me set up another account. I have been going around in circles for over an hour!
they ask me to set up a different email address as an alias for my microsoft account but won't accept it
I can't get microsoft help as this requires a microsoft account -which they won't let me set up!
forget it. I've figure it out myself
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

To clarify, I am a tech with JustAnswer, not with Microsoft or Apple. Would you like to proceed with me helping you?

no thanks

Thank you for your clarity. I will send your question to our wonderful Customer Service Team.

Have a good evening and I hope to see you again asking another question with JustAnswer.

-Chris