Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I Recover my passcode for software updates. Set up…

Customer Question
How do I Recover...

How do I Recover my passcode for software updates

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Set up when I got the unit 2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you mean a "passcode" which is usually a 4 to 6 digit number to unlock an apple device. However, if you are referring to an apple id password, then that is different? Please let me know. Also, let me know if this is software updates for a mac or apple device such as ipad or iphone.

Thanks.

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .