Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to input some addresses in my address book to add to…

Customer Question
I want to input...

I want to input some addresses in my address book to add to Christmas card list. I want to have Mr.& Mrs. Last Name and have the last name appear alphabetically in contacts When I input Last name that shows first which means its printed up as OMarra Mr. and Mrs. John...how do I reverse that?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly..in past some of my named do appear correctly but can't remember how I made that happen..

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

??? who knows!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!