Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Iam applying formy social securityon line and eveytime i put…

Customer Question
Iam applying formy social...

Iam applying formy social securityon line and eveytime i put inmy username it comes out all capital letters.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

09 i am not sure.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I tried going into settings then to general then to keyboard and though it has English all the letters are in caps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really i just want toknow howto getmu username to accept both commonand capital letters?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you using a Mac or Windows computer?

i am using an i-pad.

Okay, thank you. This is most likely a setting on the website that you cannot change. Usernames are ***** ***** sensitive so it does not matter that it is in all caps. Only passwords are case sensitive.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

what other payment update are you talking about?

You can ignore that, it does not apply here. Do you have any more questions about the username?

Again, if you are finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you!