Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password and need help. Thanks. crowley. I pad…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** need help . Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Jim crowley

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I pad mp 2h2ll/a. A1822. Where do o find the operating number. thanks

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No as I,m a novice

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
I don,know what supporting documents you. Need I need you to call me on the phone 650 (###) ###-####thanks jim if not you can connect. To my device and find my Apple ID and my password
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then you can try and sign into the ipad with your new password. If it does not work right away, please restart the ipad by doing the following:

Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Then try and enter your apple id and password ***** and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.