Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad Pro and iPhone 6S. I can receive and send…

Customer Question
I have an iPad...

I have an iPad Pro and iPhone 6S. I can receive and send emails and messages on iphone but not the ipad. It’s very frustrating. Abe ******

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I’m sure the new update iOS 11. ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

This week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!