Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iTunes charge for $339.98 that I did not make.

Customer Question
I have an iTunes...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I had a Verizon rep help me in the store today, but he only gave me a number to call.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Did you actually see that this amount of money was taken from your bank account?

I ask because there has been a widespread spam email going around that claims a large charge on your itunes account. The email is completely fake and they are just trying to get people to click the links in the email. If you did get an email about the charge but the money is not missing from your bank account or credit card then you don't have to worry, just delete the email. Please view this link for more information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.