Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to log in to my iTunes acct and I am told my…

Customer Question
Good afternoon. I...

Good afternoon. I am trying to log in to my iTunes acct and I am told my password ***** ***** right. I have used this same password ***** quite awhile now. Do not understand what is going on. I am trying to sync my IPod with my new music and cannot get into my account to do so.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

At least 1 year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have. Like 3 times. It keeps giving me a temporary password, I type it in and it says it should reset in about 1 minute. It has now been 6 hours. Starting to frustrate me!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get into Itunes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to login to your iTunes account so in this case we can try to reset the password:

Please follow these steps and it will help you in resetting the password

1. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

2. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

3. Select Email authentication followed by Next.

4. Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

5. If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

6. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

7. If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your Apple ID again.

Please let me know if it works for you.

I have done all of this and it is not working. This is my problem and why I am contacting you

Sorry for the inconvenience caused Have you tried restarting your Device?

its doing it on every device i have. My MacBook, IPad, Mac desktop...this should not be the issue
I am no longer interested in this chat. Thank you for your time.

In this case you can contact iTunes support please click on this link https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups&PRKEYS=