Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am on line since about 50 minutes have given the auto

Customer Question
I am on line...

I am on line since about 50 minutes have given the auto voice my detail abou5 times but no technician answered what shall i do an d by the way i am used to better service than today...........

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook air op sys sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Tried to get a technician

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Prefer to talk to instead of writing it will be shorter and more efficient

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.