Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is disabled and I cannot connect to I tunes,because…

Customer Question
Hi my phone is...

Hi my phone is disabled and I cannot connect to I tunes,because I do not have a computer

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I do not know how to connect to I tunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I tried yesterday evening unsucessfully

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a new I phone user.This is a I 6 phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Ok I would like that I will give credit card info after 5 pm today

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris