Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am stuck. I can't seem to get my Apple ID to work on my…

Customer Question
I am stuck....

I am stuck. I can't seem to get my Apple ID to work on my phones. I need to clean the old phone that was replaced yesterday so I can send it back, but it insists that I have to log in to clean the phone. I tried to change my apple ID on 11/9 and it didn't work. The number that was sent to me would not open the phone. In addition at that time I tried to change the e-mail address but the phone still insists that it is the old address.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am typing from a PC

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris