Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get past the "passcode" page. I don't know what the…

Customer Question
I can't get past...

I can't get past the "passcode" page. I don't know what the pass code is.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad mini

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Not knowing what the passcode is, I can't try anything, cuz' I can't get past that page.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris