Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a MacBook, a few years old. The computer will turn on…

Customer Question
I have a MacBook...

I have a MacBook, a few years old. The computer will turn on but the screen shows a circle with a slash; like it is not working? What can. I do?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your MacBook (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

Tried both.nothing changed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No,just connect

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!