Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 6S quit working. I am a Realtor and cant be

Customer Question
My iPhone 6S quit...

My iPhone 6S quit working. I am a Realtor and cant be without a phone. I need to set up an apt today ASAP at the Ridgedale Store in Minnetonka. Please do this for me.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How would I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Two days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

After the forced restart, do you still have the issue?