Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot how to download a song that I purchased now (from…

Customer Question
I forgot how to...

I forgot how to download a song that I purchased now (from my PC) to my iPod nano

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

About 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

It usually automatically does it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks Pearl ( I feel like any idiot)

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

You just need to connect iPod to computer, turn on iTunes and sync it?

Thanks a lot

Welcome. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon on this page, that will be greatly apprecicated.