Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My credit card was used to purchase iTunes in the amount of…

Customer Question
My credit card was...

My credit card was used to purchase iTunes in the amount of $300 and I need the to talk to an apple support agent. I never downloaded iTunes and I never listened to the music. please give me a phone number. I live in North Carolina

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

As I said, I never updated or purchased itunes

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing, I don't use it and never tried anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I didn't use my ipad since Thanksgiving because it didn't work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

You received an e-mail which is designed to steal your personal information.

Do you see the charge on your statement (if not) then e-mail was a scam.

Did you click the link in the email and gave your information?

I was suddenly talking to a lawyer and all I wanted was to call an apple support agent.

Did you read my response above about the issue?