Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to reset my password. I forgot. But one question

Customer Question
Need to reset my...

Need to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I forgot

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, but one question involved a charge card that I no longer have, bank changed it to a better one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I want to clear everything from my old apple ipad, before I give it away

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still recall the email address you used for your Apple ID?

Please let me know

Thank you

I simply forgot my apple password, just want to get a new one or remember the old one

Thank you

Can you use my link below and reset the password ***** this account

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Once done, use this new password ***** your account

Let me know please how you go

Thank you