Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought it and I can't get things set up. This has…

Customer Question
I just bought it...

I just bought it and I can't get things set up. This has been since good Fri.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Is there some way I can talk to some one? I don't do will typing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Since the day I got it. It would not let me sing in to my apple account. Said my password ***** no right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't get e mail My name is ***** ***** I pad is the same

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

since the day I got it. Nov.24

Hi

Can you tell me what device this is you're having issues with?

Thanks

Kris