Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to setup my new ipad and iicannot Rember the

Customer Question
I tried to setup...

I tried to setup my new ipad and iicannot Rember the password ***** now I’m locked out because the ipad is now disabled I had just started the set up. Can I fix this without iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just re set it about 3 days ago but the iPad I was setting up was about three mo ago I got so frustrated that I just set it aside for that time I’m ready to try it agen but don’t know what to do can you help me I’m 70 years old and know very little about iPads but willing to learn.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can’t do any thing with to as I get a disabled page and can’t do anything with it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, are you referring to the password ***** your Apple ID? Or the screen lock on the iPad?

Please let me know

Thank you

The screen lock on the iPad

Thanks

Do you have a windows or mac computer available there?

No I don’t

Ok, click on this link below

www.icloud.com

Can you sign into the same account you used on the iPad?

This is a new ipad5 I was setting it up and did not get past the password ***** Then I wanted to change the password. I forgot the password ***** had just set, when I did not put in the old word correctly I was locked out. I can’t do anything with it now. Can’t sign in or anything. If you can connect to that iPad and fix it please be my guest.

Hi there

Did you do the last instructions I gave you? Repeated below

click on this link below

www.icloud.com