Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It will not hold a charge, Brought a new charger cord and it…

Customer Question
It will not hold...

It will not hold a charge,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Brought a new charger cord and it still won't hold a charge

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Let me get my phione

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple IPhone 5 Where would I find th eO OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Started yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the phone still turning on?

Please let em know

Thank you

it is

thank you

Can you please go to settings, general, reset, reset all settings.

Once done, tell me how it then operates, please.

It is still not working. but I cannot afford to pay the $30 @ mo. I will just need to go the Apple store or get another none apple phone

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Are you connecting the phone to a power socket?