Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to make purchase in iTunes but comes up as "your

Customer Question
Trying to make purchase...

Trying to make purchase in iTunes but comes up as "your apple ID has been disabled" please assist me, thankyou

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Good question, some time ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

To purchase an album

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me how long ago you have been getting this message?

Please let me know

Thank you

not really sure, last purchased album 27/1/17 on iTunes. Tried last night but message telling me that my ID is disabled?
why is there a cost for what should be a simplistic fix - I just want instructions to "enable my ID" so I can make a purchase or
should I contact iTunes directly?

Thank you

If you click on my link below.

www.icloud.com

Are you able to sign into your account there?

Please let me know