Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a IPhone 6 made a mistake when my phone asked me to…

Customer Question
I have a IPhone...

I have a IPhone 6 made a mistake when my phone asked me to update my phone it asked me to set a password ***** can't remember my the code now I can't open my phone on my own I can only receive calls what can I do to get rid of the password ***** I can open up my phone please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn't change it never had one until today I press my key pas by mistake not paying attention I can't remember what I pressed now i'm not able to go to my text I can't make any call's nothing it keep's asking me for my passcode and I can't remember what I pressed stupid me

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Ok what do I have to do and how much I this phone is my fob and I'm stuck

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to get rid of this passcode so that I can get back to work very upset at myself

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
would like to proceed with the live video call please
am I going to be charged an extra $39.dollars I need someone to help me with this phone I have to work later today running out of time
not happy with this service will be canceling my membership ASAP