Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've spent hours creating a photo memory book from a friends…

Customer Question
I've spent hours creating...

I've spent hours creating a photo memory book from a friends trip...when I push "buy book" the message says incomplete, you must fill page with photos. I've reviewed my draft several times and can't find any missing spaces. ARRRGH

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook air bought fall 2016...I think El Capitan???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

This is my first attempt to creat a photo book using the apple software.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm very frustrated and don't want to lose all my work! It's a Christmas present for 2 friends so I want to order multiples of the same book. Thanka for you help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you please tell me what website or software you are using to create the photo book?