Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

While in apps the apps shuts down and says zoom feature

Customer Question
While in apps the...

While in apps the apps shuts down and says zoom feature enabled and sends me to security feature just sent me whwhile I was trying to type this to you,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Cant

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Can’t stay on long keeps kicking me out. 2 days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Did you get my contact info just tried to send but it kickeckec me out b4 I could send

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device with the issue?

Please let me know