Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a call that my bank account my have been tampered with…

Customer Question
I got a call...

I got a call that my bank account my have been tampered with and to call apple support.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I just bought a iPhone 8. It may have been me trying to set it up. I can’t remember my username, anyway I can’t get in at all it won’t let me in now what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know what I’m operating with.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.