Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have made an iPhoto book and i can't seem to process the…

Customer Question
Hi, Have made an...

Hi, Have made an iPhoto book and i can't seem to process the book when I select buy book, it gets stuck generating the pages.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

A while a go

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I have made a iPhoto book and it can't process the order. It gets stuck generating the book at page 40 from 45 pages
No thanks, ***** *****'t spend that much, thanks anyway

I would not be able to help you with this. It is something only Apple can resolve. When I worked for Apple I had a number that still works now that can get you to Tier 2 Technicians that can resolve this for you.

‭(866)(###) ###-####/p>