Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lost my Apple ID Password how do I get it back. I tried to…

Customer Question
Lost my Apple ID...

Lost my Apple ID Password how do I get it back.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried to get it back about a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.