Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When the new calendar format was activated, I lost the

Customer Question
When the new calendar...

When the new calendar format was activated, I lost the ability to search.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I want to see all appointments for a specific individual...past and future

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris