Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am being asked to update my ipad and every password that I…

Customer Question
I am being asked...

I am being asked to update my ipad and every password ***** I have every used for apple I have tried and the message is always incorrect password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It must be about a year ago. Not really sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your Apple ID?

Please let me know