Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help to change my user name and pass word. Just

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to change my user name and pass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just recently i keep getting messages on my e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have a Mac

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are try to change the username and password ***** the email. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you are able to access the apple account?