Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My gmail account has disappeared on my Ipad. It keeps asking…

Customer Question
My gmail account has...

My gmail account has disappeared on my Ipad. It keeps asking for my email address...I type it in and they say no such account exists???*****@******.*** I have had the same gmail account for years and

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don't know . I am 80 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It started yesterday, I haven;t done anything. It keeps asking for my account..then says it doesn't exist.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No,,just how to my gmail back on my Ipad

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!