Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my pass word for my apple ID. I have never…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my pass word for my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never changed it and not sure when I made a pass word

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Didn't know there was one or how to get on it

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try reseting your Apple password ***** clicking on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you