Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded the upgrade to iTunes and now my Apple Music on…

Customer Question
I downloaded the upgrade...

I downloaded the upgrade to iTunes and now my Apple Music on the cloud refuses to play. Smatter?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

OS High Sierra 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

This morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. I'd just like to hear my tunes in the cloud.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Hey Karthik! You still in the bathroom?
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you are able to login to the iCloud account?

Whilst waiting for you I chatted with the Apple people and solved the problem. And yes, it was a problem with logging into the iCloud account. Thanx for your help but I was too impatient to wait for it.

I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

No thanks. I'm in good shape now.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. See you again soon!