Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my apple id password and when i reset it,

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my apple id password ***** when i reset it, it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday i tried to change it again

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have two apple id's i think this might be what is messing me up maybe through i lcloud

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please provide me only the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.