Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password to I tubes. I can’t remember, sorry. I…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** I tubes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can’t remember, sorry

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried but I can’t get it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need my password ***** I can order. Off I tunes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Your password ***** your iTunes account would be your Apple ID password.

Now, to recover your Apple ID password, if you remember your Apple ID, you do the following:

- with your Apple ID, you go to this page, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue', and follow its process through.

- If this eventually helps with the problem, let me know please. If you run into a problem, let me know also, and I will help you further to a solution to the problem.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further to a solution.)