Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MY phone will only ring once and auto connects and by the…

Customer Question
MY phone will...

MY phone will only ring once and auto connects and by the time I get it out of my pocket it is too late. I know there is some were that allows me to adjust this, But I have not found it. Bill

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

His is the lates X with up grade . Its two week old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

This is a X which has been upgrade at thr apple store but I have not got an answer to th question.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get into I tunes to install new pass word

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your iPhone, go to Settings> General > Accessibility > Call Audio Routing. You will see AutoAnswer there. Turn it off.

If it disconnect automatically, then go to Settings > Do Not Disturb and make sure it is not enabled.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.