Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My google number has beenuntil last night. this morning it…

Customer Question
My google number has...

My google number has been(###) ###-####until last night. this morning it stopped functioning. ???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBook Air OS X

Technician's Assistant: What version of OS X are you running on your MacBook Air?

I've always kept up with the updates requests. I don't know what version.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Since one one and half hours ago. I'd tried find setting and hit transfer, but no change so far.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If you are using Google Voice from your computer through WiFi, the issue could issue could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To rule out network devices as the possible issue, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?