Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Updated software on my iPhone and can't remember my

Customer Question
Updated software on my...

Updated software on my iPhone and can't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't and now I'm locked out. Tried I'd questions but it says my b'day is wrong

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but I can't get passed the first screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need my phone as I am working on a disabilities camp for the next 5 days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what it the resetting option.